Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I am TIRED

Kitties again woke me up at 3:00 am and then Bumpy woke up and was very active and I got back to sleep about 4:15ish (wasn't looking at the clock but felt like that time) and then woke up to go to work at 5:30ish and then got to work at 6:06 am and was tired for all of the day and the med's I am taking don't help any because it doesn't settle well in my tummy.

Renting a car on Thursday, to have hubby and I "test drive" the Rav 4 before we buy it. I know I am to test drive the cars on the lot but it will give me a better sense of what is in store when it comes down to the final choice in cars.

Bumpy this morning was very active as it will be more active (66 days and counting) coming in the next two months. I think there is a flat screen TV in there and a PS-Baby or a Wee-little fit where there is exercise game and Bumpy is trying to follow along. That or having Tao-Bo fitness DVD's play when it wants to cause some hurt.

I will leave this as the most post month so far in this blog. 34 in March. I don't know if Not A Month will have so many but it does have a trip to the OB and I may have scanner access for pictures and PC access for even more pictures. *not getting hopes up but it is exciting!*

No comments: