Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Didn't do much

What I did do today was walk. Since I have no car I walked from my home to a deli that was 4 1/2 blocks away but I did a circle. I wanted to walk to the Wendy's since I had little food and Hubby wasn't here to drive me, I tried to walk the 0.84 of a mile. It takes less than 2 minutes to get there by car but being pregnant and walking (for my health) and being hungry didn't make a good pace. I decided to walk up a hill that was at the end of the block of my work and go to the Deli and then walk back in a sorts of a loop. I didn't want to spend $3 on the bus just for Wendy's.

Another pregnancy related issue I am now not wearing my wedding ring. Since about 3 weeks ago it actually fit great, then when we moved I put my engagement ring on and it also fit great. A week later I have a bit more swelling in my fingers and my finger felt better with out the rings on today.

No comments: