Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thursday, just a Thursday

I felt that I was 6 and a half months but reading in the WTE Book I am 7 and a half months pregnant! I think because I was off of work for the month and a half it messed with my brain because I wasn't doing anything besides watch TV, the belly grow and try not to throw up do a stinky potty with carpet *shivers*. I have noticed with the new place I have not had any head aches, felt more nauseous or dizzy for over two weeks! I think I lost days just by being dizzy and feeling like I could throw up each time I enter the potty for anything! I think Bumpy is happy that Mommy is more healthy and it can play with Puma and Bindi. I know hubby is much happier.

Soon it will be April 1, and I will have to get a rental car because as soon as I go to my OB its going to be every two weeks and then at 37 weeks, every week till POP!!

No comments: