Friday, March 20, 2009

See the Light, Bump, See the Light

I don't know if Bumpy likes the light or just not use to things being bright in dark places, but when I tried to shine the flashlight around on top, side and bottom of the tummy it didn't respond but only once and I felt cheated. Because it should have tossed and turned away from the light and had a better response than what it did (Now its turning). Hubby stated in the morning I may have been shining the light around its butt but because I don't have the portable Ultra Sound Machine at my home, I can't tell what position its at to shine the flash light for the movement.

Right now Hubby is making room for the movers to move the last of the junk from our old home to this one. I feel bad because the times I have had this week to look through the boxes and I didn't. I think I can get through them after all are here so that I feel like I did something because Hubby will complain about the closet being cluttered and I don't want to hear him go on and on about it.

Also see the March 12th entry for the I pledge widget that actually works now!

No comments: