Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sleepy even after a 3 hr nap

3rd day at work and thinking I should have signed up for 2 more months of stay at home pregnant lady (Human stay at home Cat). Then again I don't know what I would have done for 2 more months besides look through boxes and drive Hubby nuts and going to KP and finding out I had no benefits, then going to work to give them moneys to give me benefits again. Work hasn't been that bad. I got my work caught up for the first time since I left on Friday Feb. 13th and I feel a little better but I think its going to explode again once I leave for the 12 weeks.

Baby is doing just fine. Every where I go at work, people say "your so big". I feel that it's not a compliment as a statement of people being aware that I am actually pregnant. I feel like I need to put a "Wide Load" and a "Makes wide turns" statement like the trucks on my back to just feel like I give people enough warning to move out of my way in hallways and through doors. And off and on when I am talking on the phone Bumpy is kicking me so I have to take a brake from speaking for a second. I think its Bumpy saying "Shut up! I am trying to grow!" But I can't really speak for some one inside me.

No comments: