Saturday, March 7, 2009

Feeling like a Bond Villian this morning.

I've got my computer on my lap and my kitty at the side occasionally being pet. Hubby or "Bond" is snoring next to me after a long mission at work and feeding the cats.

Today we have SIL and family help pack up what is needed for the move. I need to help a little by supervising and do some light packing and donation sorting.

Yesterday I went on the Baby Boards to ask about Day Care in the new area. There were some good websites that we need to do some digging. Most of the ones I was interested in looking at were the ones that take less than 6 month olds because when I return from work Bumpy will be 3 months old and I need to make sure that for 6 months we can have Bumpy taken care of for the time hubby drops off to the time I can pick up. We are also thinking about a nanny for home daycare because of the convenience of being at home in its environment and for 6 months I don't have to worry about it getting colds at daycare. Also I can walk home from work for feedings or lunch or just come home and don't have to worry about driving some where to pick up my kid because I will be able to see its smiling face when I walk through the door.

No comments: