Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Going to start the Kick Count

Bumpy has been prepping for weeks, its large cavernous swimming pool has been getting smaller with each day its growing bigger. I have gotten an application from the Apple store (free) for kick counting and even did a test run. Tomorrow is the first day of the count. Once in the morning and once at night. I was thinking right after breakfast to lay down and start counting. I may end up falling asleep but I will try my best to keep track of them.

Today hubby had a personal day to move little items from the old apartment. I only lasted 10 minutes and I couldn't take any more. I asked "How did we live this long in this place?" Hubby stated "Survival?" We also went to Powells candy shop in Belmont and Fry's. Then we saw a movie "He's just not into you". Good Hubby didn't cry but it was funny and since there were 2 other people sitting 3-4 rows down so I didn't really feel bad when I kept asking Hubby questions about what guys actually thought. Now we are home and about to eat. Have a good night Y'all!

No comments: