Wednesday, March 4, 2009

One Month since the accident this afternoon

How time sometimes flys or stands still. Just last month in the morning I was getting back to work at least getting better from the weekend cold that instead of a 5 day week brought me down to a 3 day work week and hearing other people sneeze at the office making me want to throw them out of work so they can get better sooner.

I have a Dr's appointment tomorrow to check to see if Bumpy is doing fine. Last night AC/DC was kicking up a storm and all I could see is a lump form each time. I can't tell if its an elbow or a foot yet. Since its only 6 months (and officially in 3rd Tri status now), with out a ultra sound to show me what direction the baby's body is located I can't tell what body part is making my skin move.

I will soon take an official Bump picture to show the world what my belly looks like at 27 weeks. I think people have an idea what the belly looks like but I don't have one on record.

T-minus 10 days to the move! I can't wait for a clean start to make a home for AC/DC. Its going to be weird for me because this will be the 4th move in my life and the first for baby. I don't know if it counts in the womb, but to me it does.

No comments: