Monday, March 16, 2009

Internet has been turned on!

Tonight the Internet was turned on and I can use my computer! Any way today I was actually at work for the first time in a month and a day. There was a discrepancy in what EDD had, My work had and the Short Term Disability had in there notes. I got a phone call from work stating that they needed to see some paper work and I was like I'll be in in a half an hour or earlier and gave them what I had. I also found out that they only had one of the three doctors notes that were given to HR and I am so glad that I had made copies or were given the originals back for my records.

Every one at work stated that I was bigger in the bump rather than the body. I was like yeah, I am 6 and a half months pregnant. But most of them missed me (I'm not sure if all of them did yet, only talked with a few) and were like are you back today? I stated No, not till next week.

Now the Internet has been turned on and I can update the blog and check the Baby boards I read on my phone and actually can comment on them again!

No comments: