Saturday, March 21, 2009

Moving and Kicking

Moving today sucked. First they stated the "window" was from 8-12, they called at 10:30 stating that they were packing the truck for arrival and then called at 11:30 to state that they were taking lunch and would actually arrive between 12-2. It was 1:30 when the set foot in the place, 4 by the time we hit the road back to the new place and 5:30 by the time the last box was placed and payment was given. Hubby and I got there a little before 8 to make sure we would have the place open and get the fragile items that were left in the car along with some food items. Tomorrow is my official last day there. Hubby talked with the mail person and asked if our mail is being forwarded to the new addy and he stated he will look out the left over mail.

I was busy directing people and being in pain that if Bumpy moved in the morning it was hard for me to tell. I told Bumpy that when the day was over it had to move or I was going to ER, I guess it listened and as soon as I hit the lazy boy at the new home it started to kick and punch and move a bit and its been active more now that I am kind of on my side. VERY RELIVED!

On a personal note, my Cuz's wife up in OR is having some hard luck. I will let her tell you in her own words. I wish I was closer in distance though I know she is getting A LOT of support up there and I think a lot of support and love from the WHOLE United States because there are a lot of family and friends that unfortunately can't be there in person but are sending her lots of good thoughts and prayers. Like me and Hubby and Bumpy are doing each and every day.

Not just because of this, but there are a lot of families close to us, we have decided 100% to do the cord blood banking. Me and Hubby have done a lot of thinking and we know that if we do this it will mean some sacrifices in going out, buying cloths for ourselves, and a tighter budget then what we are used to, but if something does happen to Bumpy or one of us, we can try to use the cord blood to the best of its abilities.

No comments: