Monday, March 9, 2009

Last two weeks of being at home.

I have been in pain for a month and a half, doing nothing but recovering and even with the news of "since you are pregnant, you won't be fully recovered till after the baby" buzz-killed the remainder of the last weeks of pregnancy, because I am going to have a pain killer drip and stock shares of Acetaminophen by the time I am done with the pregnancy. But on the Flip side of all this pain and pain killers, what I call the A side, not the B side, is that I still have a happy growing baby in the oven and its growing kicking and punching its way to being full term. Today i am going to see if my Video camera is still unpacked and make a small movie or something for baby. Fill up the last weeks I have with something to do besides look at the beautiful yarn and want so desperately to craft a blanket. The good thing about next week is that I will be in a different location! - Hopefully my VW will be running! (Crosses fingers and toes)

No comments: