Monday, May 4, 2009

Braxton Hicks or just my back getting angry at me?

I think both. At work I can't sit very long and I am having trouble walking to and from the potty and the small cafe that has free soda. (Bonus in my opinion!) But it very much hurts and even though I went to be at 8:30 last night I feel like I am getting 4 hrs max sleep. Hubby stated that I tossed and turned through out the night when I woke up at 5 am when the alarm actually went off. Tomorrow I go to the OB and going to measure Bumpy to see the approx. size that it will be at the time of delivery. Again Estimated weight and length. I am thinking around 8 to 8.5 lbs and 20-22 inches long, by the looks of my belly.

I am hoping for the OB to say "you need to stop working. I'll write you a note". Yes it means solitary again but being able to take a break from sitting or standing is all good in my book.

Also I need to organize a bit before Cyclone Baby Shower and Bumpy arrive. I can't believe its this weekend. So long ago I was saying that it would never get here. But I guess at the time being hit by the Truck and having the If Bumpy survive question in my head made me a little doubtful I would get to this point with this belly! I don't need to ponder the if's any more, just the whens and hows.

No comments: