Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cinco de Mayo and staying home

Today is some what of a great day. I got to get out of work to an MD appointment where I was admonished by the doctor because of not seeing my med doctor (can't help that with no car BTW) got to see Bumpy in the head down position which I think it will stay for the last 4 weeks (36 weeks tomorrow!) again plus or minus depending on the attitude Bumpy takes. Heart beat very much beating away. Got my "get out of work disability" card as well. I went to the Medical claims area and they stated that I needed to go back to the MD to get the note that's required, so I filled out the forms and went back to the MD office. I was told to wait for a few minutes but it was turning into an hour. I finally got the note at 4:50pm and then went home with hubby. By the time we got home we were so sleepy that we are going to kick the kitties out tonight and see if we can get a better night sleep.

No comments: