Saturday, May 9, 2009

Shower today!

Today was the day that I was "Showered" with love and attention... Actually as I explained to my dad, (it was his first shower in his life!) it was a Pre-Birthday party for Bumpy. I'm going to post some of the pictures on Monday as tomorrow is Mom's day and I will have those pictures to post as well.

In the morning I actually got the "Mommy hair cut" which made me feel happy because I got it washed and I can defiantly feel the difference that their water made my hair feel verses the water we have in the house.

It was fun! No smell the diaper :( but I can live. That was actually one game I was looking forward to playing. Games that were played: feel the bag of small stuffs, Guess the number of cotton balls, measure the belly (mine, not hubbies) and the if you say the naughty word you need give up the baby clip. My game was the guess the due date, due time and gender. I need to write it out here too so people can see their guesses as well. Other than that the food and the people were awesome! Couldn't ask for a better day and if a few more people showed it would have been the icing on the cake but there is other things in the world besides my baby shower.

Pictures coming soon!

No comments: