Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Car Seat inspection

To be responsible and not get a ticket for having an unsafe installed car seat, Hubby and I want to get the car seat inspected. Would it be easy to get an appointment before Bumpy is born? Nope. I called most AAA departments, SFPD and the CHP inspection lines, left voice mails and even Hubby has called the AAA department by his work. First I call CHP and they will return the phone call with in the week. Then I see about AAA offices find one near Hubby's work. Hubby tells me that that AAA's VM is full and gets hung up on. At the same time call the in Daly City. The inspector states that they have an open inspections tomorrow. Great! only the hrs are 10-12 noon. ONLY. Hubby has to work and doesn't work that close to Daly City And the next appointment is Wednesday June 9th. The day of induction if Bumpy doesn't want to show on its Estimated Due Date week. Then I called SFPD and left a VM to the Car Seat inspection division *stated in their voice mail* then I get this random phone call from a number similar to the one I called and was told that the person on the other line did not know why I called his phone number. ARRRRGH!

Hubby is going to walk in the AAA office tomorrow but I'm not going to hold my breath about the inspection going well.

No comments: