Saturday, May 2, 2009

May Showers to bring June Flowers (?)

Have no clue but its been rainy off and on today so that's helping me with my body heat and not getting too hot. This morning/after noon we went to Bridgepoint and ate brunch at Mimi's. My thoughts is that it's a place where you take your grandmother to and have some family time.

Then we went to the Hallmark store and bought the thank you cards for the shower. They are going to be shipped here so I don't have to go there on a Saturday when I could pop at any time. Also I was looking at a birth announcement that was really simple and had the Pooh theme with a picture window so when the baby is born we could make prints and send them a picture with the announcements. Also since the envelopes can be lined, so I got the idea of lining them in the color of either gender when Bumpy (LBJ) comes out. Something of a small but nice touch in my opinion and I bought a Mom and Baby angel. I couldn't buy the pregnancy angel because Bumpy is almost done baking and when we went there the last few times they were all sold out :( So I was allowed to buy the Mom and Baby angel as it fit the next stage in my life. I am going to get the pregnancy one for the next time. I think Hubby is thinking I will forget it. HA No chance!

After that we walked to Target and got some items for the house. I got a new pillow for the night time. Extra firm, I wonder how long that will last.

Rounded back to SF and got our one year 6" cake order from Victoria bakery. YUMMY! The lady there stated that Bumpy was looking like a boy. I feel bad that I haven't put any pictures up of the progression of Bumpy. :( I will at least have the shower pictures and more things than just words on here, I promise!

Then went to Lucas on 22nd st and got some treats for me, hubby and Bumpy. Another YUMMY! I think we stocked up good and plenty for the few weeks that I have left to be pregnant. I don't know if the food will last past that but it will be enjoyed for the time its here.

Came back home but stopped to get Adult cat food for Bindi. She's turning 1 yr old this month so we are in transition kibble mode for her. I am a bit sad because she's not tiny and kitten like any more. I am going to take it probably harder when Bumpy gets older.

I am going to get a talking to tomorrow because I haven't told them about my MD appointment yet and its Tuesday. And I don't think I am going to make up the time if I get the MD to sign off on Disability so I may have to use the PTO I have left. A whole 1.5.

No comments: