Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mom's Day

Today is Mom's day and Mom's to be day as well! I actually got to get a mom's to be day card from hubby and an actual gift. Nothing says Mom's to be day like a Kitchen Aid Mixer. I laughed and cried when I saw Hubby bring it in from the back as he stated that I would not be surprised if he came walking through the front door with it. Its going to make some awesome food for us and the baby.

After that we went to get something to eat and Hubby's Mom came to pick us up for Brunch/Lunch. We gave her a Grandma's Brag book (Winnie the Pooh cover) and a much nicer frame with a teddy bear embossed on it. We gave her a Winnie the Pooh card as well. Then went to B-Game and walked around there a bit before eating some lunch and going to Target and Babies R Us to get some things not given to the baby at the shower. Bottles and some smaller items that we knew people would think other people would buy. At Target I got to shop with the buggy cart! The officer was like "Don't go over 40 mph" I laughed at that. And saved my lower half some pain and was able to walk around at BRU with out the sharp shooting pain from my back and lower half.

Came back and put away some of the items that were given and bought for the baby.

Again Thank You to all who came to the Shower yesterday! It was very nice and again more pictures to come from the shower tomorrow or Tuesday when I have a bit more time to take a few pictures and see if SIL could come over or I go over there to see her and her family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW what a fantastic cake made by SIL! She is so talented (but we knew that.) Looking forward to more pictures. Sounds like it was a lot of fun!

love, A from the N