Thursday, May 28, 2009

Want to go back home and sleep in a real bed

I might be just a negative Nelly right now because I haven't had a real good sleep in 4 nights. But its been a good thing that I am up here and get to spend some time with my dad. Yesterday, before the post I got to go and see my kitties and make them happy for a little while. But I know no person or animal is going to be happy until the baby is born. I am predicting that it will come out June 1. Hubby says its 4 days away as today is May 28th but who knows. Only Bumpy knows for sure. I bet there is a calendar some where in its head that has a big red circle with a date its chosen for its birthday but all I can do is hope its not too far in advance that I would feel miserable going past 40 weeks. I wasn't joking with the MD about Bump's induction date on June 5th because I just want to have a baby by then. No more air mattress in SF. I want my twin bed from up in the loft if I am going to stay here again.

I took a picture of my belly today at 39 weeks so it should be up Friday night. :)

No comments: