Friday, May 22, 2009

PT and a very productive day

I had physical therapy at KP today and it was a race to get to the office on time. I woke up early and couldn't get back to sleep and because Puma meowed I thought kitties weren't feed and to help hubby out I put the food bowls down and Puma started to snack and Bindi was mehh to the food. I then couldn't feel Bumpy move and I panicked because of the posts of the women that had to go to L&D because they didn't feel their baby move. I ate sugary donuts and walked around a bit then laid down on my left side and waited for the movement. And around 6:30am it came and I was so happy! Even though I want to see the little person inside of me super bad, I didn't want to get my blood pressure up and in a panic fly to the hospital and have an induction if all it needed was to wake up a little and kick me in the liver to let me know its ok.

So after the morning event, I stayed up a bit and watched some Internet TV and fell back asleep for a while. At 9:15ish am I woke Hubby again and stated we needed to go to PT. He was kinda groggy and stated wasn't it around 2? I was like nope. And we rushed out the door. With my Hospital bag and baby bag in tow. I am now taking my Hospital over night bag and the baby bag, with us when we go out now. I want to be prepared just in case we can't get back home in time. We got TO-GO breakfast because I let him sleep and got there with minutes to spare. Woohoo!

Then we went out to the beach and walked bare foot and put our toes in the water and got back to the car. Then we went to Giggle a place on Chestnut (baby store) and got a few books to start the Bump Library and a few organic oneises with side snaps, dapple soap for bottles and other baby related items (which didn't come with the Skip*Hop dry rack). And the new Belly Bar chews. I got the Citrus flavor but there was also Chocolate. Was in more of the Citrus flavor and they are pretty decent. I'm going to have to remember them for the next pregnancy.

After that we went to Lucca's and got a sandwich each and drove to Stowe Lake and sat in the car and ate and relaxed.

Then we went back home, making a quick stop at a new Trader Joes location. Then went home dropped the foods off and went to Lullaby Lane used the gift card that was given to Bumpy and got a few more burp cloths, two white and two green. Organic of course. We got the canopy (on sale) for Bumpy's co-sleeper, so the cat's can't jump in and sleep with baby. A wipe holder for Hubby and a pull Bear toy that plays "Take Me Out To The Ball Game" that is in SF Giants T-shirt.

After that a stop at Whole Foods to get a few items that I couldn't get any where else and I found the new Belly Bar shakes, got the Vanilla (also there was chocolate as well) and its pretty good. I wouldn't get it every time but wanted to try it.

After this we came home and resting. This weekend we are going to de-clutter and Hubby is going to rearrange the home and put together the Co-Sleeper! I probably will put the canopy on top so it won't be a shock to the cats when its actually in use.

As stated in previous posts, I'm going to SF on Monday night and might come down one night to house sit for the plumber to fix the water situation (that is going to be a happy day).

Took the 38 week Bump picture and will post it tomorrow so all can see that it might be getting bigger or not. I have given up hope that I will be able to take maternity pictures this pregnancy, but I am going to take one with the help of Hubby this weekend. Hopefully I can get some one to do what I want done with the photo as its post production anyways. Basically what I saw some one do was a baseball jersey that was in color but the rest was in black and white. I thought that was cool and want to replicate that, but with the SF Giants. Hubby says he can try to do it but I am keeping the original just in case something goes wrong.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've probably already thought of this, but just a reminder to pre-wash the removable co-sleeper cover and canopy too.

love, A of the N