Thursday, May 21, 2009

Offical Gemini and then some

As it stands now if Bump was born it would be a Gemini like SIL. Not much to state in the Bump Watch '09. When I sit I have more BH contractions than when I am laying down. I have been washing clothes in prep for my week visit to my dad's and trying to motivate my self to pack. I keep thinking that some how I will deliver soon, but Bumpy doesn't want to budge. Like I've said in the past few weeks. Only the Bumpy knows when it wants to come out.

In March I did the Pledge thing for Gerber and thought "No way will I get the promo spoon for making a pledge" as you had to be the first 10,000 (or so) people to make a pledge. Well now 2 months later I get this little envelope from Gerber and its the promo spoon that I didn't have hopes of getting. It reminds me of my own, except it doesn't have a name and birthdate on the handle. I hope to get those once the little one decides on a date and a name. I will one day take a picture of them all and put it in the baby book and on the net.

I will be in San Francisco starting Monday night and will post the kinda after of the shower update.

No comments: