Friday, May 8, 2009

Gramma and Cameras

Hubby's mom is in town for the baby shower which is tomorrow. Before that I was at home taking an unscheduled 3 hr nap. Thought I wouldn't feel tired due to the fact I actually got sleep but with the cats snuggling close I went to sleep. Then MIL came over and stated that we needed a maid for the place and I was like Sure we do, but Hubby keeps shooting the idea down. After 10 minutes in the home we went to Best Buy to find the camera that I wanted to buy, but it wasn't there and so we went to the next leg in the Journey to Redwood Shores/Belmont to see if the hotel was pet free, which it wasn't, then went to the other Best Buy close by and got the camera that I wanted for cheaper than expected because they are discontinuing the model, well at least Best Buy is because I guess it was too expensive for people. So now I actually have a camera and its not lost in the black hole that is my room in box form because I thought I had placed it to the side and put it in an accessible place but then again I forget things like that.

On a side note Hubby got from his mom the coffee press he has been drooling over so it leaves me with out any options for anniversary present :( for him. I guess I will just have to say here is some money for you and go spend it on something nice for yourself.

No comments: