Thursday, May 28, 2009

Think I am having full contractions

They started around 10:30pm yesterday (wow kinda freaky since its Thursday all ready) around my tummy and in my back when I was trying to get comfortable and sleep a bit because I have an MD appointment at 10 am. they have been one right after another but now have some what stopped right now. Tried to lay on my side and they wouldn't stop, tried to drink water and it wouldn't stop. I am now on the couch wanting to go to sleep but I don't know if they will start again or am I better off awake? Bump is moving after all of the contractions so I am at least aware of that and hopefully I'll be in a better mood. May be its a warm up for what is to come or it could be the "real" thing but because I haven't timed it and the sack hasn't just broken I am in denial and maybe give birth at my pop's home. Wouldn't that be something.

I still haven't taken my 39th week picture.. I think I will do that when it gets more light outside and my dad is awake to take it either here or at the hospital. I haven't called Hubby yet so I think there is no rush at the moment. Maybe if this continues till dawn I'll give him a call.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FYI your MIL's water never broke. At least not that she could tell. It is 2:01 a.m. Thursday and I am just the A from the N. -- never had this situation. Hope you are sleeping right now, but if not and the contractions start again, maybe you should time them? And call someone?