Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Moving towards 39 weeks

Tomorrow will mark 39 weeks 0 days. Maybe this is a good thing as MIL is coming sooner than expected and I will be able to spend the "last weekend" (hopefully) with Hubby alone before we become three. I miss the kitties and my bed. Sleeping on the floor on the air mattress wasn't good because there was no one snoring in my ear, no cat trying to take up the middle of the bed (I know its you Puma) and no cat to snuggle with in the middle of the day. I am so used to those things now, but its all for the best that I am here in SF. The baby being active is a good sign and can't ask for anything more. I hope I can survive the last few weeks of the pregnancy before I become the lady with the spork and try to "evict" Bumpy out my self. I have been telling it to come out if it needs more room but its happy in the small space, at least for now. I keep thinking June 9th as the last day that the doctor wants it in and I agree! So hopefully it makes the decision for its birthdate or June 9th or 10th is going to be its birthdate no matter what. :) Spent the day relaxing and talking with my dad. We did hang up the shower curtian and it actually looks pretty good! I know pictures are needed but will take picture soon and post it. Also the 39th week Bump picture will be on tomorrow or at least by Friday when I get to go home and be there for two nights before coming back up to SF again.

No comments: