Monday, May 11, 2009

A trip down memory lane

Spent the day with MIL in Oakland and saw my old home and some new condos for Auntie. I ate some good ice cream as well. YUMMY! While that was happening I was getting a few BH contractions. Which are happening in more frequency than last week. I don't know if its just because its starting to be the end or my body trying to get the real ones started so I could have a May baby instead of a June baby. I want the June baby so I can have most of the summer to enjoy. Not that I wouldn't have the week or so off of work, just don't want it to mess up the plans I have in my head.

I go to the MD's tomorrow and maybe have my first internal exam to see if I am starting to progress towards the road to baby or will it be another week or the trickle of water and sharp pains that send me to the L&D floor. Who knows, but Wednesday I will be 37 weeks 0 days.

No comments: