Friday, May 29, 2009

Last day in SF till Sunday night/Monday morning

In 5hrs I should be relaxing with the kitties and Hubby as today is the end of the 5 day 4 night journey to SF that didn't end with me in the hospital but a few times this week it almost did. I hopefully get to see the weekend end and the start of the week with the baby in my arms.

Just an FYI when the baby does come I will be posting in a new location, with a direct link from this website, as it will no longer be a pregnancy journal entry but a Baby Story and as it will be sad for me to end this journey of being pregnant, it will be the beginning of a new journey of the baby in the outside world and I hope the next time I am pregnant I will have the same motives to document each day, or at least try to because I know I skipped some days in the beginning.

No comments: